- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 575.00
- Start Date: 15/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager with SAP/CRM experience to work with our global client on an initial 12 month contract, based in London. The key responsibilities for this role will be managing the service delivery relationship with the outsource partners and ensuring that application delivery meets the clients needs.
The ideal Service Delivery Manager will have the following:
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Experience working with Veeva CRM or (url removed) would be advantageous
* Owner for all commercial application operations issues
* Orchestration of all commercial application operation staff
* Responsible for Operations documentation
* Financial management for commercial application operations
* Reporting commercial applications operations performance
* SLA Definition and contract negotiation with third party vendors
* Ideally some experience of running vendor RfPs
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting environment, on a long term contract, for a global business. The perfect Service Delivery Manager will have extensive experience of managing the service delivery relationship of vendors, have great communications and negotiation skills and will have experience in (url removed) .
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to (url removed) for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this roleApply