- Location: Birmingham, Birmingham
- Rate: Up to 500.00
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months
My client is a leading digital software solutions company looking to build a new agile team. My client requires an experience Scrum Master to lead and work in a fast paced agile environment with a background in software/web development
The role of a Scrum Master requires a strong leader, with excellent background knowledge in software development and a real evangelist of Agile project delivery practises. You will be working closely, and under the Managing Consultant delivering fit-for-purpose digital solutions that meet the client needs.
The role of Scrum Master is client facing so excellent communication, fire fighting, and client engagement skills are required.
The Scrum master must have:
– Understanding of TDD/BDD and other delivery practises
– Experience of hosting daily meetings (scrum meetings, storyboarding)
– Ensuring clear communication between teams
– Strong knowledge of open source development languages and testing tools
– Promotion of good scrum practises and the benefits of Agile
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Software background
– Presence on social media, or regular attendee of agile meetings/conferences
If you're looking to work on big, cutting edge, public and private sector projects and a challenging and rewarding career, please apply for immediate review.