- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 0.00
- Start Date: 23/08/2019
- Duration: 12 months
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Golang Developer to join their Digital Innovation Hub in London.
With a network of partners and early adopter customers, their mission is to explore the industry's pains, choose the right problems to solve and bring digital products, new value propositions and business models to live.
They are a multicultural team with a blend of startup and enterprise experience, and take products through the incubation and growth stage.
They leverage the wealth of data and cloud technologies and empower our cross-functional teams in making customer-centric and data-informed decisions.
Who you are:
– You are a Back End engineer who is also comfortable doing platform work with a track record of taking complex products from an early prototype discovery phase to a scale-ready production product.
– You have led the technical development for large areas of digital products and thus have experience building cloud-native software architectures (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure).
– You also know how to balance quality and speed and understand that a multi-layered testing approach (unit, integration, end-to-end), helps in reaching high code quality.
– You have worked on solutions for monitoring and management to continuously measure the "pulse" of a live system and be notified and ready to tackle any important issue raised through such systems.
– You are passionate about solving customer frictions and building simple and effective products which solve real-world problems.
– You can work autonomously in a small cross-functional team and can communicate well with team members. Equally, you are able to effectively contribute to the engineering and technical decisions across multiple teams.
What you'll do:
– You will be responsible for automating the build and configuration of platform components. By understanding customer problems you will be able to help the team design and architect innovative, modern architectures.
– You will be working alongside your fellow Back End engineers on improving the codebase and taking an active part in the development of new APIs.
– Being part of a diverse and multi-skilled development team you will produce maintainable and scalable code, you will work towards the goals and objectives of the team.
Bonuses to include as part of your application:
– Links to online profiles you use such as Github, Twitter etc.
– A description of your work history (whether as a resume, or LinkedIn profile)
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.