- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 271.00
- Start Date: 22/08/2019
- Duration: 12 month FTC
Senior Data Analysis, ideally with a finance/accounting background, required for a Senior Portfolio Data Analyst opportunity in London.
- Role: Senior Portfolio Data Analyst
- Location: London
- Sector: Not for profit (Commercial focus)
- Salary: £65,000 (12 month FTC)
This organisation has a portfolio of over 3,000 properties, with 7,000 tenants across England with a total value of more than £3billion and income of over £700million.
This opportunity will take the lead on a flagship programme from a Data Analysis perspective and will report directly in to the Programme Director.
They will be responsible for:
- Coordinating tasks, data, plans and documentation across the project team.
- Analysing property and space data in accordance with programme objectives. Summarising analyses data into slides and documents which the PM can use to present to senior management.
- Supporting with the planning and delivery stages of the Programme.
- Interpreting data and analysing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Define and put in place data quality metrics and controls across the operational data systems to monitor data quality.
- Coordinating the above across the project team.
- Supporting the programme team with day-to-day planning and execution of the operational and customer focused tasks.
- Measuring, reporting and presenting findings on data quality controls to the Programme team when required.
- Manage, coordinate and fix resulting of data quality issues across the core portfolio.
- Work closely with the Senior BA’s to update and maintain the glossary of terms dictionary.
- Organise data related meetings on a regular basis, prepare agendas – collating and tracking progress against agreed actions.
- Support the delivery of the portfolio work-stream with data extraction and ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics degree.
- Proven working experience as a senior data analyst.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing data-sets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Experience collecting, organising, analysing and distributing significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of report writing and presenting findings.
- Problem solving, time management and organisation.
- Stakeholder management.
- Independent and autonomous worker.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch by applying to the advert or emailing me on the below email address – with an up to date CV: