- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 417.00
- Start Date: 20/08/2019
- Duration: perm
Senior Quality Assurance QA Engineer Team lead/ Quality Transformation
This is a new and exclusive opportunity for a Senior QA Quality Assurance Engineer to take control of leading a team, and leading the quality transformation, in this banking giant
This British bank are investing in their QA team for 2020, and want to get the right people in place now. You will be joining as the Release Manager / Senior Quality Assurance QA Engineer Team lead, and will also have the opportunity to bring about effective quality transformation for the future
Day to day, your role will include the following:-
- Leading as a Quality Assurance QA Engineer Team lead / team leader focusing on coaching and helping the people of the chapter grow in their function
- Build efficient and reusable systems and work to enhance QE process
- This will be alongside some day to day test artefacts, defects analysis and participate in design reviews
This is a permanent role, based in London City. Salary is £60-85,000
- Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering background with a deep knowledge of Test Lifecycle, Test Models, Best Practices, Test Benchmarking and Test Tools.
- Experience of Team leading and embedding Quality Transformation initiatives across multiple areas.
- Experience of working in a dynamic agile delivery environment Testing web applications.
- Experienced in defining Quality Engineering and Assurance deliverables producing quality Test artefacts.
- Proficient experience with toolsets including Selenium, Cucumber, Perfecto, Appium, Saucelabs, Blazemeter, Jenkins , CA Lisa, Jira and QC
For more information and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV and I will review
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply