- Location: Newport
- Rate: Up to 500.00
- Start Date: 24/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
An opportunity has arisen to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a Senior Software Engineer in Newport.
The successful candidate will be on an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended.
Responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring all equipment is designed, developed, integrated and tested in accordance
with the companies standards.
– Ensuring software development plans can be estimated in detail, and resource r
requirements can be allocated against plans.
– The provision of technical guidance to fellow team members in software development
tools and methodologies.
– Success of both internal and external design reviews and project reviews throughout
the development life cycle.
– Supporting of the design and development of critical components where decisions have
a significant impact on project timescales.
– Extensive experience of software development and be familiar with a number of
software development methodologies.
– Able to carry out development tasks of up to six months duration with limited
– Experience in software systems design and implementation for networking
communications in a commercial and/or military environment.
– Previous experience of stakeholder engagement (e.g. for requirements analysis, design
trade-offs, third party certification/accreditation etc.).
– Familiar with process driven software development.
– Implementation of Windows application software in C#.
– Strong knowledge of the .NET web framework.
– Proficient in creating database schemas that represent and support
– £500 a day.
– Onsite parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancyApply