- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 129.00
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: Permanent
Service Desk Team Leader required to join a key client of mine based in Central London. The position has come about due to the previous post holder being promoted internally, something the organisation looks to champion.
Role: Service Desk Team Leader (no on-call)
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 – £31,000 + fantastic benefits package
The essential skills for this role are:
- ITIL processes- needs to know P1 process
- Office 365/general Microsoft technology support background
- Understanding the difference between an incident and a process, in order to action effectively
- Ability to step in for Jason when needed
- Ticket monitoring and the ability to voice concerns and issues effectively
- Business acumen to know when resource needs to be available to deal with issues and the personality to motivate a team into action during peak times
This is a great chance to make a step in your career! The managers I’m working with are open to speaking to those who (maybe without it necessarily being in their job title) lead from the front in a Service Desk team, and want to make that next step.
There is no on-call and they operate in a relaxed manner. From time to time, the service desk can become busy, so good motivational and prioritisation skills is important. This is a great opportunity for those still finding their feet in IT, as this role could open up to a wide range of other opportunities in the business.
If you’re interested in the position, please get in touch with a copy of an up-to-date CV for review.
Interviews can take place as soon as the morning of Wednesday 21st August and Friday 23rd August. If not, they can take place the week after.Apply