- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 550.00
- Start Date: 14/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
This contract with our UK Central Government client is INSIDE IR35 paying £550.00 per day for 6 months based in London.
CV DEADLINE: 15/08 @ 14:00
We are looking for a developer to join one of our delivery teams in the Legal Aid Agency, part of the Ministry of Justice. We are on a mission to modernise, maintain and make better digital services for the Legal Aid Agency.
There are three parts to this role. The first is to modernise (as much as possible) the bespoke in-house applications, moving the needle on the 4 key metrics described in a recent blog post by one of our technical architects.
The second part is to integrate LAA’s crime systems into the HMCTS Common Platform. You will build software that allows us the flexibility to move from technology we wish to retire, supported by a technical architect, business analyst, product owner and delivery manager.
The third relates to implementation of legislative change, including compliance with GDPR.
● Ability to dissect and solve problems
● Experience embedding DevOps practices into legacy systems
● Testing everything, automating everything
● Can-do attitude and committed
● the commitment to share knowledge with permanent staff in the delivery team
Key technical skills
● Experience building APIs and can put into practice the GOV UK API Design Guidance
● Good experience of one of the following: Java Spring Framework or Ruby.
Also, we'd love it if you have experience of…
● Experience of PL/SQL
● Amazon Web Services
CV DEADLINE: 15/08 @ 14:00Apply