- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Rate: Up to 229.00
- Start Date: 14/08/2019
- Duration: Permanent
Test Lead required for Test Lead opportunity in Manchester.
- Test Lead
- Central Manchester
This is with an extremely successful e-Commerce company that has taken the decision to in source its development, moving away from an offshore model.
This means that you have all the benefits of a greenfield start up enviroment, without the risk of the company being a start up. The best of both worlds!
This is the chance to develop a testing function from scratch and build it in your own image. If you want to manage, the team will certainly grow – if you don’t want to manage, you don’t have to. The choice is yours
- Manual testing – web apps
- Microsoft technologies
- Team working and collaboration with architects, developers other testers and the wider business
- Quality & test advocacy
- Proven knowledge of how single page web apps work
- Basic knowledge of APIs (what they are and how they work)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to get out into the business, understand pain-points and in-still best practise
- Automation testing
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch urgently as I am closing the shortlist on Monday 19th August. Interviews will take place that week.