- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 415.00
- Start Date: 21/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
An excellent opportunity has risen with one our clients, a major Telecoms company based in London who are look for talented and experienced UX designers to join their team. This is an exciting role on on a 3 month contract and offering attractive day rates.
* Able to complete tasks under supervision and highly organised to use agreed procedures for uploading and use of images, icons and video
* Ability to apply principles of page layout and the use of headlines and sub-heads to meet audience needs
* To develop a visual experience across digital assets (Web and other digital channels)
* able to create design briefs, producing accessible UX protypes and final assets.
* able to work in a team to translate concepts into consisten graphical representations and supporting the capture of business requirements from clients and users.
* Guiding the project teams to evolve key elements of a digital proposition
* Defines cost effective digital solutions that both achieve strategic and business goals to meet operational guidelines.
* Focus on HCI and user centred design prinicples and use these elements as a foundation for design solutions
* Making key decisions critical to the organisation, influencing key supplies and customers at top level
* Lead on setting strategy and able to inspire and manage/lead a team
The Successful candidate will have:
* 5 years experience in a UX Designer role
* The ability to develop personas and Scenarios to inform about the design process
* Strong Adobe Creative Cloud and Axure RP skills
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* The ability to collaborate with designers, strategists and technologists
* be able to translate complex conceps into interactive experiences through the design / implementation of website architects
* Experience with Visual design prefferred
Mandatory Requirements :
1. Please provide a link to your portfolio showcasing your work which displays the UX design process as well as visual designApply