- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Rate: Up to 0.00
- Start Date: 13/08/2019
- Duration: 12 weeks
We are looking for a Windows Engineer. You must have current SC Clearance due to the urgent nature of the project
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
* Experience of managing and supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications and a willingness to develop these skills further to manage IT systems in an enterprise environment.
* Demonstrate an ability to resolve abstract IT issues through investigation and provide efficient and effective solutions to demanding timescales.
* Experience of providing excellent customer service.
* Evidence of an organised and structured approach to work.
* A proven ability to communicate easily, enthusiastically and professionally with a range of customers in a variety of ways.
* Excellent team working skills and when appropriate, the ability to work to your own initiative.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
* Knowledge and experience with: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, Group Policy, Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2, System Center Configuration Manager
* Knowledge and experience of cloud-based Microsoft technologies such as Office 365, Skype for Business, Exchange online.
* Knowledge and experience with PowerShell Scripting and software packaging
* Experience with Skype for Business, SQL Server, Exchange, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
* Understanding of virtualisation technologies
* Have knowledge of IT related standards such as ITIL.
* Have experience of working with ServiceNow.
Advise on rates and availability on application
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.