- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 400.00
- Start Date: 02/09/2019
- Duration: 6 months
Wintel Infrastructure SME: Aligne Upgrade Project: Global Energy Co.
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Wintel Infrastructure SME to join the Infrastructure & Environments workstream of the Aligne Upgrade Project.
About the Role:
This role will be required to work within the existing workstream to assist in the design and delivery of the production architecture for the Aligne application. Additional support may also be required to support testing troubleshooting activity in non-production environments during project delivery. This role is technical and also requires strong third party & project management skills to help deliver to the workstream and project plan.
* Broad hands on Wintel infrastructure delivery experience
* Technical architecture, including
– COTS Application Server load balancing;
– Oracle on Unix database failover and DR planning
– Storage array architecture principles
– Secure network architecture & Firewall design
– Citrix client packaging & deployment
– Server administration & account management (including security groups, role based access control in the enterprise, permissions models & AD integration)
* Strong third party management skills
* Strong technical author will be required to provide high level architecture documentation and may be required to support third parties in production of low level designs
* Experience in working with Solution Architecture & Enterprise Architecture teams, including third parties
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.